IT Consulting Services in New York and New Jersey
The business landscape is changing and the demands for tech are getting hard.
You’ll have big headaches as you implement and maintain IT while focusing your time on your core business.
You need the right IT Consulting firm so you avoid making wrong decisions and improve your business.
At Troinet, we help small to medium-sized businesses make better decisions around technology through our IT consulting services.
1. Assess Carefully
You share with us what you want to improve in your business. Transparency and reality are principles we operate in. Your needs, goals, and aspirations come first as we carefully assess your current situation to identify where you will begin your transformation journey.
We collaborate with you in developing an IT development roadmap that aligns with your needs and aspirations. We build that which reflects your mission, core values, and budget while keeping in sight the possibilities to reach your best potential.
3. Implement Proper Services
We match the objectives of the roadmap with the best tools, services, and solutions. We link you to the right resources and network, and provide you with the necessary training needed.
4. Track, Analyze, Improve
Growth is a continuous process and we achieve sustained progress through measuring the right metrics, comparing, analyzing, testing, and enhancing.
Get a Complimentary IT Consultation
Our IT Consulting Services may include recommendations for business IT strategy, purchases, network infrastructure, risk management, security, HIPAA compliance, and more.
We are an IT consulting company based in Staten Island, New York. We service clients in NY, long island, NJ, Staten island, Central Jersey, and surrounding areas.
Our consulting services are aimed to enhance your operations, communications, and security, as well as outsource your IT requirements access a team of experts and save time and money.
How to improve your smallbusiness
Our IT Consulting Recommendations
Here are the top IT business needs that you can improve with IT consulting: IT security, risk, business IT, strategy, healthcare IT, IT management, network, outsourcing
Our IT Consulting Process
We believe that every business is unique and needs custom-tailored solutions. The best IT solution is one that properly addresses your specific needs. Here’s our standard process:
1. We understand your business and explore ways for you to earn more
2. Assess your culture & adapt fitting IT solutions
3. Being proactive to prevent problems and downtime
4. Focus on growing your business
Why Choose an IT Consulting Firm?
Benefits await you when you work with an IT consulting firm. As a business owner, whether of a large company or a start-up, there are a few things at which you are really great and for the other stuff, you hire experts. The same should be said for your company’s IT solution.
IT is pricey, and constant changes in the industry are to your IT staff can make it difficult to run your business efficiently when you are focused on your IT needs.
- Minimize costs by accessing our expertise in IT, network, and security.
- Gain peace of mind by preparing yourself for HIPAA compliance audits
- Avoid penalties from compliance and legislative violations
- Better delivery by tapping into our highly specialized talents
Many companies just like yours are turning to outside IT consultants to increase and support the current IT structure. Employing IT services from an IT consulting firm provides businesses with immediate access to IT experts, constant IT support, and affordable IT solutions that save money.
Benefits of Getting us as Your IT Consultant
When your company makes the decision to use an IT Consulting firm, benefits follow immediately such as access to long-term support and efficiency.
Proactive approach to IT: Prevent breakdowns, Avoid incidents
IT consultants are not computer repair technicians who swoop in to resolve software issues and infrastructure failures. IT consultants take a proactive approach to IT. Instead of relying on a break-it-fix-it model, an IT consultant takes many steps ahead of time to reduce the likelihood of a malfunction or breakdown. Companies that seek IT services only after something breaks often find themselves paying hundreds or thousands of dollars for a single incident.
Overall understanding of your business
A reputable IT consulting firm will take the time to not only understand your technology, but your business as well. They answer the question, “How can the existing infrastructure align with the company’s current operations and goals?”. IT consultants meet with you and your existing IT team, if your business has one, to evaluate the needs of the company, the daily operations, the potential for security intrusions and data loss, and they establish a clear understanding of the existing infrastructure and security policies. IT consultants also have experts in your company’s specific industry. So, if you are a healthcare provider, government contractor, accountant, attorney, or financial advisor, the IT consultant walks in with a clear understanding of state, local and federal policies and standards regarding your IT setup.
Increases profits, Evaluate systems and devices
IT consultants cut through the technology landscape in the office and identify what works and what doesn’t. Many times this means reevaluating existing device use, ridding the company of ineffective devices and software, and choosing systems that are more conducive to a profitable and connected work environment. In the long run, hiring an IT consultant cuts operating costs, technology expenses for upgrades and new hardware, and allows businesses to work more efficiently with the tools they may or may not already have in the office.
Making overall operations efficient and peaceful
An IT consultant has a plan to make the daily operations more efficient and peaceful. IT consultants manage and maintain the current IT structure, make suggestions for improved productivity and security, provide remedial support for the company and its IT, and a consultant works hand-in-hand with the existing IT team to maximize its response and efficiency so the office can remain in business. All of this means a reduction in downtime, improved security, increased employee satisfaction, and client peace of mind.
Keeps you stay focused on your job
An IT consultant knows his/her job is to keep the business up and running at all times and even when the doors close for the day. IT consultants keep the ship afloat so business owners and employees can get back to work instead of focusing on IT troubles.
What to Look for in Hiring an IT Consultant
Warning signs that you need an IT Consultant
- Your business is growing and you want to focus on your core instead of others
- You have never done or don’t have time for an IT security audit
- You’re missing out on the latest technology trends and can’t afford to lose them
- You or your team are reusing passwords or those that end with “123” or “!”
- You’re still not using multi-factor authentication
- No one in your team knows what to do in case of a data or business disaster
4 Things to Look For When Choosing an IT Consulting Firm
Choosing an IT consultant can be very challenging but know the right factors can help you make a smarter decision.
We have top four recommendations:
1. Do they understand your business? Technology does not solve problems they are tools to help solve problems. A valued technology consultant has to want to understand how your business works, how you make money and what causes you to lose money.
2. Understands the culture of your company. A good consultant must be able to assess a company’s culture and processes and adapt solutions to fit the company and how they work. Consultants are invaluable because most companies cannot see what is necessary without an outside lens. As they say you can not see the picture when you are in the frame.
3. A good technology consultant is focused on solving your problems not selling you product. A consultants role is advising and the service they supply is that advise. The products are just tools that assist with that goal. The goals is optimize what you have and change only when that solution reduces production or there is a another solution that will increase production. It should never be based on the next shiny industry fad. If your consultant is not basing their advice to you on your ROI (return on investment) then you may need to reconsider their advice.
4. They spend most of their time on strategy and growth rather than issues and problems. You need a technology consultant when your business is growing. Issues and problems cost you money but strategy and growth makes you money. A good Technology consultant should be able to get rid of the issue and problems from the beginning.
What's the Pricing for an IT Business Consultant?
Look for an IT consultant that is paid on a flat rate basis. They will have the same motivation as you. They are profitable when support tickets are down and issues and problems are reduced. Your making money when support ticket and down and there are no issues and problems.
That is a partnership that both profit from a positive outcome. With that alignment, your consultant will be in the position to focus on helping you with the strategy and growth of the company. That is what you should be hiring a technology company for.
But you could propose your own payment arrangements with us on our appointment. Simply contact us.
At Troinet, we help you do it right from the beginning- from systems, networks, security features, phone systems, business software, among others. We come, sit-down, assess, and support you in your IT needs.
Our Main Services Areas for Outsourced IT Support
We are an IT company based in Staten Island, New York serving clients in New Jersey and Greater New York City areas. We provide IT consulting, IT support and management and more in the following places:
If there’s a city you’d like to inquire, please contact us and we’ll be happy to assist you.
Long Island, NY
New York, NY
Improve your operations, communications, security, or time management through IT consulting services from Troinet – an IT consulting firm. We are based in Staten Island, New York serving businesses and clients around New Jersey and Greater New York area. IT consulting services we offer:
Get a Free IT Consulting Quote
Our IT Consulting involves matching the right tools to your needs, culture and goals. By hiring our expertise, you save yourself from future headaches due to poor foundations and planning. Request a complimentary consultation below.