Before signing for a VOIP commitment, here are critical questions you need to ask your VOIP provider. At Troinet, we conduct a quality Technology Needs Assessment with our client before signing the VOIP contract.
1. How long have you been providing, installing, and servicing VOIP systems?
Our Answer: Troinet has been selling, introducing, and supporting business telephone frameworks for more than 20 years all throughout the Greater New York City and surrounding New Jersey cities United States.
2. How can I be sure that your VOIP's sound quality is outstanding?
3. What if I want to cancel and get out of the contract? What are the corresponding expenses?
4. What are the initial and repeating costs?
Our Answer: There are ZERO starting charges. Additionally, our pricing plan is easy to understand, direct, and 100% straightforward. We give you a “menu” where you choose which phone set to use. Each set corresponds to a fixed month-to-month cost that includes the phone, the installation, two simultaneous calls, unlimited local calls and US48 long distance, and all the business VOIP features you need.
5. Do I need a special kind of cabling?
6. Do you offer some sort of money-back guarantee?
Our Answer: Yes! We offer a 90-day money-back guarantee. If you are not 100% happy with your new VOIP solution for any manner whatsoever, simply inform within the first 90 days and we will take the phones, help you move to an alternate supplier and discount 100% of the expenses you paid us for the VOIP framework, all at NO COST TO YOU. You shouldn’t need to be left with a VOIP system that doesn’t work for you.
7. Can I keep my present phone number? If yes, is there an extra cost for keeping my number?
Our Answer: Yes. This is also known as “number porting.” Most organizations will port your current phone numbers over at a price – but we don’t. Another query for you to ask: how much time will “number porting” require? Right away. After installation, we can have your present number ring to your new VOIP system; however, be cautious because some organizations will take as long as 90 days to get your old telephone number ported over!
8. Does the pricing quotation included taxes? Are there other costs there?
Our Answer: Yes. Our approach to pricing is the “menu” approach. It includes all taxes and charges, aside from a little, required 911 charge for every area where telephones will be associated. When you select the phone package you need, we will give a pricing quotation that contains all month-to-month costs so there are no unpleasant surprises when you get your bill every month.
9. What special VOIP components are included in the package? What features cost extra?
10. Does your VOIP solution include worldwide calling?
Our Answer: Our solution is capable of international calling. As a norm, you will be charged for worldwide calls separately on your next receipt. We can disable this feature when time comes that you choose or need to.
11. Will it work with my present firewall, switch, Internet and network settings?
Our Answer: Once we have completed our analysis of your organization’s network capacity, you will know with 100% assurance if your present configuration can uphold our VOIP system. In case not, you may choose to upgrade your system and have the cost be divided into monthly installments or choose to pay it one time.
12. Does your framework support fax?
13. Do you offer a demo phone so we can test the solution before signing any contract?
Our Answer: We will be glad to give you a demo telephone after we have finished the network and data transfer capacity appraisal, in order to give you the look and feel and guide you with the decision.
14. If my team members need to work remotely, how does your VOIP solution support that? How will the change be managed when we experience another COVID-like shutdown?
Our Answer: Our phones are designed to work from any location. In the event that your employees need to work remotely, they’ll just simply unplug their phones from their wall jack and insert them into their home Internet or link them to their home WiFi just like how a laptop or PC works. Since our VOIP devices support 911 emergency dialing, we do require that you let us know the actual location of each phone so we can guarantee that if any emergency calls are made through those phones, we can give the right location to emergency responders.