Today’s business environment is increasingly reliant on modern IT:
Hybrid IT Support gives you the best of both worlds – it safeguards your network while enabling your team to work more efficiently in the hybrid environment. It is your innovative solution to compete in your industry. At Troinet, we can help streamline your business adoption of hybrid cloud set-up. We can help you “get back to normal” and train your employees for the new modern approach.
Get the Best of Both Worlds
Creating a hybrid IT environment is a challenge.
Communication and Training
Enabling employees to collaborate as if they were all in one place isn’t easy.
It’s hard for leaders to gauge productivity and if hybrid work is actually a profitable venture.
When you cobble together your own solutions, it can get both complicated and expensive.
As each player brings its own value proposition and fills different gaps, confusion sets in as to which IT functions to prioritize.
The more varied your ecosystem, the greater your need to manage security complexity. How long would it take you to meet compliance or security operational requirements?
In a modern hybrid IT environment, network access is a challenge because business units were conditioned over the years by forces such as regulatory compliance and cybersecurity risks to require increased oversight from IT.
At Troinet, we’re the only technology company that offers a single platform that will help better support the way your employees need and want to work.
Everything is fully-baked, so you won’t need multiple vendors or products.
Employees get a single log-in, plus onboarding and administration are simple.
We’ll be able to tailor our platform to the way you want to do business.
Our teams have experience with industries most affected by the pandemic.
Get everything you need, all in one place. With our Your Office Smarter platform, you can create a work environment that allows your employees to be in the office some days, and work in a hybrid manner on other days – all without changing the way you want to do business.
Plus, you get other functionalities that make it easier to support hybrid work:
• HR management: Manage employee training, credentials, comp, and benefits one place.
• Centralized administration: Easily manage users, devices, and security in a centralized location.
• Built-in analytics: Gain more insight into productivity, costs, and so much more.
• Security choice: Easily incorporate Cisco’s proven security products to ensure protection.
Employees get the technology they need to be productive whether they’re at home or In the office:
• Private charts: Access to familiar apps from any browser
• Files: Secure access to critical documents
• Desktop: Access to corporate desktops wherever you are
• Phone: Office phone integrated into their device
• Email: Access and manage email from anywhere
• Conferencing: Schedule, host, and join meetings
• Private chats: Collaborate across departments