Disaster Recovery & Backup Services NY & NJ
Our mission is to to be a top provider of backup and disaster recovery services in New York and New Jersey. We have been providing disaster recovery services for businesses for more than 15 years.
Our Disaster Recovery Services
1412 Richmond Road, Staten Island, NY 10304
Disaster Recovery & Back-up Services for Small and Medium-Sized Businesses
Despite your best efforts, your business is vulnerable to a disaster. At any moment, a natural event can strike or human activity can target your business.
What happens when you experience a sudden and unpredictable loss? Think for a moment about the next action you would take. If you are scrambling for ideas, you need to reevaluate your disaster recovery plan. Only businesses that plan to survive relatively unscathed and continue with business as usual.
Benefits of Troinet's Data Backup Services
Focus on your core business – entrust your IT services in whole or in part to the hands of professionals. Don’t spread yourself too thinly and compromise the quality of your business. Outsource those complex IT today and regain your focus on your expertise.
Save money – reduce costs that usually go to capital expenses, training, and maintenance.
Save time – precious time is spent in planning, purchasing, and maintaining IT elements such as routers, devices, servers, software, and cabling. Free up your resources and devote them to building your product and service instead.
Strong Scalability Opportunities – starting a business may demand scaling up in due time, or an existing business may need to scale down. Worry no more on your IT if we can scale up or scale down for you in no time.
Mitigate the risks of obsolete technologies and mindset– Outsourcing IT allows you to access the experts’ knowledge on the latest security updates and technologies. You also save precious time and money because the decisions they make around technology are informed by the wealth of their previous experience and other clients.
24/7 Proactive IT Support
Our goal is to make a difference for your business with our 24/7 customer service. Our team of engineers, professionals, and helpdesk staff have extensive experiences and are ready to support you. This means your problems can be solved immediately. Your customers can’t afford the next day or next week. Offer better solutions than your competition. Get a free IT assessment.
Don't Lose Business
When your IT is down such as your internet, devices, or printers, that means certain operations are also down. That means losing customers or trust, which ultimately translates to losing money. Many of our clients, such as in healthcare, are offering services in the middle of the night, and having a 24/7 IT support simply makes the difference. Get a complimentary consultation.
Satisfy Your Customers
If you are able to connect or help your customers immediately, rather than “tomorrow or next week,” it sends a clear message that you are you proactively committed for them. You gain positive perception and more likely to gain more referrals.
Stay up-to-date with security
Security breaches will cost you huge fines and brand reputation that are substantial enough for lasting and permanent damages. IT elements such as networks, servers, and devices are the most prone to cyber security attacks. Investing in a dedicated team of IT to update, scan, and maintain their security is cannot be underemphasized. Get a free security assessment.
Get a Quote Today
Please complete the form below and we will get back to you shortly. You may also give us a call at 718-761-2780 or book a complimentary consultation.
What IT Service do you need?
Troinet's Refer-and-Win Program
Our Technology Partners
Does your business use the tools above? Our team of experts can provide you with support, maintenance, and advice. Request free consultation.
What is a Disaster Recovery Plan?
A DR is a company’s established plan for IT recovery after a business experiences a sudden loss; it is a part of the company’s effective continuity plan. A disaster plan is documented and shared with the necessary employees within an organization so the plan can be executed successfully to prevent downtime and data loss. A sudden loss may be a natural disaster, power loss, man-made disaster, human error or malicious activity, pandemic, loss of a critical employee, and theft.
What Should a DR Include?
When you are drafting your Disaster Recovery Plan, consider the following factors to help you resume business. Don’t leave any tech black spots in your plan.
- Connectivity back to the server
- Company’s hardware
- IT room
Don’t wait to test the plan when a loss occurs; perform regular tests to ensure your plan is designed as it should be and will provide a successful and seamless recovery when it is needed.
How Does a DR Keep Me in Business?
If your company has carefully created a plan and successfully executed it, the business will resume as it did before disaster struck. Every moment your business is not in business is money lost, and worst of all—confidence lost.
No one wants to have the conversation with their clients, vendors, employees, and business partners about not being able to work because there was no plan. You carry business insurance, and a DR plan is a type of IT insurance in a world that is dominated by technology and in-demand service. You can’t afford not to be prepared.
- A Disaster Recovery Plan eliminates the dreaded and costly ‘unavailable’ title that your company will bear after a disaster. Instead of turning away business, you can provide all of your business partners and consumers with the confidence that you have the ability to take care of their needs, despite the location, as you promised when you went into business together or asked them for their business.
- Your monetary loss will be reduced greatly. Recovery can cost a lot of money if you have to replace software and company data. If you are hit by a disaster, your expenses will be drastically lower than those of a company that is not prepared.
- A plan creates more awareness within the company. As the plan is being drafted, managerial members of the team will gain better insight into the process and the daily activities that are critical to the operation. They will also be in a better position to identify potential threats and areas of vulnerability.
- Your customers and business contacts will feel more secure doing business with you when they see you have taken the steps to address any and all concerns that affect them if disaster strikes. The plan is more than IT recovery; it shows commitment, quality of work, and attention to detail.
- Productivity is not lost. When your employees cannot work, your business cannot thrive. Every minute down is productivity and profit lost. Your business activity can resume remotely if necessary.
- Your company’s reputation depends on its ability to protect itself. Consumers and partners will associate your brand and your business with reliability and preparedness.
To gain all of these benefits and more, contact Troinet today!
Business Continuity Checklist
As COVID-19 wreaks havoc and brings uncertainty, it’s a good time to review your plan for disaster recovery. Here’s a list that can help you reduce risks and ensure business continuity beyond disastrous times. If you need help or assessment for your disaster recovery plans, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Important! This checklist should only be used as a starting point for your Disaster Recovery Plan. This is in no way complete: we highly recommend you engage with a professional IT firm to map out a complete Disaster Recovery Plan for your business