1. Vulnerability Assessments and Quarterly Business Reviews (QBR)
2. Dynamic Security Monitoring, Patching
3. Insurance Review: At least once every year, we furnish a copy of our services and protections to YOU
4. [NEW!] Data Breach And Cyber-Attack Response Solution
5. Ransomware-Proof Backup and Cyberattack Recovery Plan
6. Implement Security Policy for Mobile and Devices
If hackers want to breach a company, they usually target the employees that are at risk of a cybersecurity breach. We can help you set up a policy for mobile and other devices, and make your team regularly aware of security risks. Basic precaution taken by the users on a constant basis will go a long way for your company.
By providing training, warning signs through SMS messages, emails, or other means, people would be alerted to take necessary precautions before anything goes wrong. So while the threat of cyberattacks is high, it is not so high that you cannot work safely.
7. Develop Strong Company Password Practices
- Prohibit the use of the most common passwords. We start with the most commonly-hacked words.
- Send alerts to users for strange log-in attempts.
- Install an auto-lock mechanism for multiple failed attempts.
- Train employees how to create strong passwords and manage them well
- Keep software updated to ensure latest security updates are installed