The future is hybrid work.
Are you ready to support it?
Even when things get back to somewhat “normal,” hybrid work will continue to be a big part of how most organizations operate. If you’re searching for a simple and secure way to empower your employees to work the same way at home as they would in the office, Troinet can help.
What makes hybrid work challenging?
Being able to support hybrid work is imperative. But, making it a reality is challenging for a number of reasons:
Hybrid work requires multiple technologies, which means multiple vendors and interfaces.
Staying secure gets harder when work is done on home networks
and personal devices.
Short-term fixes like VPN come with security risks and not-so-great user experiences.
Enabling employees to collaborate as if they were all in one place isn’t easy.
It’s hard for leaders to gauge productivity and if hybrid work is actually a profitable venture.
When you cobble together your own solutions, it can get both complicated and expensive.
Hybrid Work doesn’t have to be this difficult, costly, or complex.
At Troinet, we offer a platform that brings together everything you need to support hybrid work.
YOS: A platform that maximizes your capability in hybrid work
Get everything you need, all in one place. With our Your Office Smarter platform, you can create a work environment that allows your employees to be in the office some days, and work in a hybrid manner on other days – all without changing the way you want to do business.
YOS: Simple. Smarter. All in one place.
Plus, you get other functionalities that make it easier to support hybrid work:
• HR management: Manage employee training, credentials, comp, and benefits one place.
• Centralized administration: Easily manage users, devices, and security in a centralized location.
• Built-in analytics: Gain more insight into productivity, costs, and so much more.
• Security choice: Easily incorporate Cisco’s proven security products to ensure protection.
Employees get the technology they need to be productive whether they’re at home or In the office:
• Private charts: Access to familiar apps from any browser
• Files: Secure access to critical documents
• Desktop: Access to corporate desktops wherever you are
• Phone: Office phone integrated into their device
• Email: Access and manage email from anywhere
• Conferencing: Schedule, host, and join meetings
• Private chats: Collaborate across departments
Why should you work with Troinet?
At Troinet, we’re the only technology company that offers a single platform that will help better support the way your employees need and want to work.
Everything is fully-baked, so you won’t need multiple vendors or products.
Zero learning curve
Employees get a single log-in, plus onboarding and administration are simple.
Customized to you
We’ll be able to tailor our platform to the way you want to do business.
Our teams have experience with industries most affected by the pandemic.
Try it Yourself
Visit the links below to setup your free account, or view our calendar to schedule a meeting in just a few clicks.