Outsourced IT Support in New Jersey
We offer you an easy way to never deal with computer problems again! With our Outsourced IT Support, you can have your computers running faster, cleaner, and problem-free without the expense of a full-time IT staff.
Signs that you need outsourced IT
- You got computer network problems that frustrate you and your staff;
- You got IT issues that interrupt your business;
- Your tech troubles waste your precious time;
- You have legitimate concerns about security, viruses, spyware, and hackers but don’t have the time or expertise to keep up with the latest security patches and updates.
We specialize in helping small business owners eliminate frustrating computer problems. We have secured more than 200 small business owners around New Jersey areas and we would like to be a part of you too.
Troinet IT Freedom Plan
With our IT Freedom Plan, your computer network will run faster and without all the error messages, crashes, and problems.
Under this plan, you’ll get all the computer network maintenance and support you need for one low, fixed monthly rate without any surprises, hidden costs, or without the expense of a full-time IT staff.
Our target customers
Our Outsourced IT Support Plan is ideal for the small business owner that doesn’t want to spend their time dealing with computer problems and maintenance, and simply wants the peace of mind that everything is covered and taken care of.
- Access highly-trained technicians that can deal with constantly-changing technology and threats that are evolving daily.
- Put an end to the practice of designating your most tech-savvy staff as your make-shift IT manager or “internal IT guru.” Most of the time, if not all, they run into a crisis they cannot solve or are taken away from the real job in which you hired them for.
- You don’t have to wait until your system “breaks”, which is a foolish thing to do, before calling the experts to repair or repair whatever stopped working. This reactive model is a surefire way to prolonged downtime, data loss, and overspending on IT support. It also causes disruptions in operations, cash flow and customer service.